Adara Noir Ring
Named for an ancient Greek word meaning "one who is beautiful," Emily Ratajkowski and Spinelli Kilcollin add a second black diamond solitaire for a playful, gorgeous statement.
The Adara Noir is composed of 4 linked rings in 18K yellow gold, rose gold and black rhodium plated silver with double solitaire 4-prong set black diamonds and micro-pavè cognac, champagne and white diamonds. Linked together by 18K yellow gold connectors.
- Bands: 18k rose gold, 18k yellow gold, .925 sterling silver
- 2.3mm gauge 18k rose gold band
- 2.3mm 18k yellow gold band
- 3.8mm black rhodium plated .925 sterling silver band
- 1.7mm 18k rose gold band
- Diamonds: Pavé cognac, champagne and white diamonds (approx. 1.90 tcw), two solitaire set black diamonds (4.5mm stones, G color VS Clarity)
- Connectors: 18K yellow gold
Portraits of Emily Ratajkowski by ©Mona Kuhn.
Our rings can be worn across several fingers, or stacked all on one. To wear stacked on one finger, order the true size of the finger you'd like to fit. To wear across several fingers, order the size of the largest finger. If you're unsure of your size, we are happy to send you a ring sizer. Email us your name and address to email@example.com. For more information on our sizing, click here